ODROID GO Advance Black Edition with Clear Transparent Enclusre
Note: This product is available for advance booking. Dispatch is expected by the First Week of July (we apologize in advance for unexpected delay for a few days owing to the COVID-19 situation we don’t have control over International Shipping Services).
ODROID GO Advance Black Edition is the upcoming version of ODROID gaming consoles. The Black Edition will be available two variants depending on the color of the enclosure. This variant features the Clear Transparent enclosure while the other variant has an Aura Black enclosure. The ODROID GO Advance (Black Edition) is compatible with:
- Game Gear
- Atari 7800
- Atari Lynx
- Atari 2600
- Atari 5200
- Mega Drive
- Master System
- Sega CD
- PC Engine CD
- PC Engine
- ODROID-GO Advance (Black Edition) May Not Run Some ROMs at Full Speed
- 8GB or Higher (Additional) MicroSD Card is required (MicroSD Card is not included in the package)
- Use Force OFF only when it becomes necessary. You can switch OFF ODROID-GO Advance by pushing down the ON/OFF button for approximately 6 seconds. Use this option only if there is no way to properly switch OFF the module.
How to Assemble ODROID-GO Advance (Black Edition)?
How to Disassemble ODROID-GO Advance (Black Edition)?
Specifications of ODROID-GO Advance (Black Edition)
- Processor Chip: RockChip RK3326 – Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A35
- Graphics Processing Unit: Mali-G31 (Dvalin)
- RAM: 1GB Memory (DDR3L) 786MHz with 32-Bit Bus Width
- Storage: Boot SPI Flash 16Mbyte | UHS-1 Compatible MicroSD Slot (MicroSD Card is not included)
- Display: TFT LCD 320x480p 3.5-inch with ILI9488 MIPI interface
- Audio: 0.5Watt Earphone Jack 8Ω
- Battery: 3000mAh 3.7V Li-Polymer Battery | Runs up to 9 hours of gaming after fully charged)
- DC Jack: Compatible with 5V input | USB-C Power Connector (Charging cable included in the package)
- External I/O: 1x HOST USB 2.0 | 10Pin Port (IRQ @ 3.3Volts, I2C, GPIO)
- Input Buttons: Analog Joystick, Right Shoulder 1 & 2, Left Shoulder 1 & 2, A , B, X, Y, F1 to F6, Direction Pad
- Wireless: ESP-WROOM-S2 Built-in 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n
- Game Emulation Power Consumption: From 300mA to 550mA depending on wireless usage, backlight brightness, and game emulation type. Switch WiFi OFF for less power consumption.
- Less than 1mA consumption on Power OFF Mode
- Charging Time when Module is OFF: From 2.5 hrs. to 3 hrs.
- Charging Time while Playing Games: From 4 hrs. to 5 hrs.
- Weight: 0.18kg | 6 oz | 180 grams
- Dimensions in Inches: 6.1 x 2.8 x 0.8
- Dimensions in cm: 15.5 x 7.2 x 2
- Dimensions in mm: 155 x 72 x 20
- Power cable (USB Type-C)
- Top Enclosure (Clear Transparent)
- Bottom Enclosure (Clear Transparent)
- Plastic Buttons (X, Y, Power, R, R2, L, L2)
- Plastic Buttons (Direction Pad, A, B)
- ODROID-GO Advance (Black) Board
- 3000mAh Li-Polymer Battery
- LCD Window
- Rubber Buttons (6x) from F1 to F6
- Rubber Direction Pad
- Rubber Buttons (A, B, X, Y)
- Battery Sticker
- Analog Joystick
- 320x480p 2.5-inch TFT LCD
- 5 Watt Speaker
- (1.7x5) Screws (x7)
- (1.7x8) Screws (x4)