ODROID VU7 800x480p 7 inch HDMI Multi Touch Display
The Multi-Touch ODROID-VU7 is an HDMI display having pixel resolution of 800 x 480. This 7-inch HDMI screen allows you to integrate projects so that it can be also used as a gaming console, infotainment system, tablets, and embedded system. VU7 is compatible with the interface of Linux and Android on ODROID-XU4, ODROID-C1+and ODROID-C2. The display is compatible with these ODROID boards via Micro-USB and an HDMI. Micro-USB link and HDMI aids in signal transmission and power handling. Just connect the DC plug with the ODROID board through the DC Jack.
Specifications of ODROID-VU7 HDMI Multi-Touch Display
- Display: TFT-LCD (7-inch)
- Pixels Density: 800 x 400 pixels
- Capacitive Touch: 5-Finger Touch (USB ID 0EEF:0005)
- Screen Dimensions: 86.64mm x 153.6mm | 8.664cm x 15.36cm
- Overall Dimensions (body and screen): 15mm x 124.3mm x 172.9mm | 1.5cm x 12.43cm x 17.29cm
- Viewing Angle: 70o Left, 70o Right, 70o Up and 50o Down
- Slide Switch Backlight (On/Off)
- Power: 5Volt | 600mA
- 1x 7 inches HDMI Display (Multi-Touch)
- 1x HDMI (Link Board)
- 1x 35cm Type A to Type A HDMI Cable
- 1x 35cm Micro to Type A USB Cable
- 1x 35cm Micro to Micro USB Cable
- 6x 3.5mm Screws
- 3x Hexagon Nuts
- 1x Micro USB Link Board
- The screen displays noise during the boot and power-down process as it doesn’t come with an off-sync filter.
- When the system turns OFF, noise and after-image occur in ODROID-C1+ when OTG port is underuse.
- On the VU7 display, slide switch is only present as backlight control with no software adjusting brightness or light On/Off.
- To fix these issues, remove (de-solder) R94 from ODROID-C1+.
- When ODROID-C1+ (30/09/2015) Revision 0.4 is used, you have to remove the J8 Jumper for issues to get solved.